Ticket Hotline Tel 21 222 225
Terms & Conditions:
- queues are there to be skipped – VIP card holders are given precedence when collecting cinema tickets
- reserved tickets stay reserved – as a VIP card holder, you can collect reserved tickets any time, even after your film has started*
- cinema information looks you up – every VIP card holder will receive a weekly film schedule of what’s showing at The Embassy via email
- bar prices are friendlier – for a VIP card holder, there’s always a special offer going on at the bar. Just ask our staff!
* Cancellation of booked seats must be effected by not later than 30 minutes prior to the start of the film. If not, the cardholder will be invoiced and card benefits suspended until settlement.
The VIP Card will be sent by post within 1 week from when the application has been made. Please feel free to contact us on 21 222225 or e-mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries. In the meantime, enjoy the shows!
Please click here to download form.
21 222 225